Canadian sculptor of Armenian origin, born in 1933, began the study of sculpture in 1948 at the School of Art of Panos Terlemezian. He had the reputation with the Monument to the Victims of Hiroshima with whom he won the competition organized by the Commission for Peace in Moscow, and in 1964 was donated by Russia to the city of Hiroshima. After this has won many awards in most important art competitions, one of his sculpture is housed at the Louvre. One of his sculptures is at the center of the “Place of the Arts” in Montreal. Recently the UNESCO has hosted his works in his own palace in Paris.
Read the News