He was born in Dublin in 1915, is a professional teacher. He studied at the National College of Art and Design in Dublin, and for two years, 1948-1949, he became a student of Henry Moore. In 1966 we find him at the Kilkenny Design Center in Dublin. He worked primarily for the Irish Catholic Church, and in 1964 he became famous with the sculpture “The Cildren of Lir” for the Garden of Remembrance opened in Dublin in 1966, cast by Ferdinando Marinelli Artistic Foundry, which was followed by other works, including the statue of James Larkin.

 

Opere:

Children of Lir