The two bronze statues made by the sculptor Bernardo Morescalchi Carrara, and cast by the Fonderia Marinelli, representing a horse with a messenger, were to be on top of the far ends of the facade of the Palazzo delle Poste in Forlì. For technical reasons they were removed shortly thereafter in the spring of 1933, and placed on a similar building designed by Bazzani in Pescara. It is likely that the two sculptures were destroyed by the war like many other works of the city

 

 

  • One of the two horses at the Foundry. Under the horse F. Marinelli Sr.
  • One of the two horses at the Foundry. F. Marinelli Sr. near the ladder on the left