Roman marble copy of the greek sculpture created between the V and the IV century b.C. It has been escavated in Rome in the XVII century, and was bought by the art collector Vincenzo Giustiniani. In 1805 it was in Luciano Bonaparte hands that sold it in 1817 to Pope Pio VII that exhibited it in the Vatican Museum.
All the Classical and Renaissance art executed by the Marinelli Foundry is created through moulds made directly on the original Works of Art at the beginning of the last century. These original moulds are owned by and a part of the Ferdinando Marinelli Artistic Foundry heritage.