(1884 – 1955)
Master of Sirio Tofanari, he enters young as a roughing apprentice in Cesare Fantacchiotti’s studio. Author of figures, busts and portraits, in 1909 he exhibited and was awarded in Livorno for the work “Charity” and in 1910 in Cettinje (Montenegro) with “Lavoro”. After the First World War he resumed sculpting and in 1922 he inherited his master’s workshop. Appointed Professor of the Florentine Academy of Arts and Design in 1954, in the Gallery of Modern Art in Florence the marble portrait of “O. Giglioli “.